Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forums and just picked up my new ride 11.19.15

Titanium Flash Grand Touring..

Fun Ride and already getting looks, some dude tried to race me another day in their beat up Honda with loud mufflers. No way, I'm not a racer and I need this as my commuter car.. From going to a full size SUV, this definitely will save me gas.. Had to get use to the size but still a fun to drive.. :D

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Welcome to the club. I agree, a superb portfolio of photos.

I really wish I'd chosen grey.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Titanium Flash

Titanium Flash is really a nice color. (I have had my Titanium Flash CX3 now for two weeks.) Sometimes it is grey, sometimes it is brown, sometimes it is somewhere in between, with flashes of gold. After doubts when ordering it (in June), I am now very happy with the color.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Congradulations and welcome. Titanium Flash was the color of the CX3 I test drove. While I ended up purchasing Ceramic, Flash is an another interesting color. It's a little chameleon as you stated... Sometimes brown, other times with gray or gold tones. Mazda is getting better at paint colors beyond the ordinary white, black, silver and red.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great, congrats :)
Your pics are so well done, are you a professional photographer ;)
LOL actually I shot all this with my Samsung Note 4 smart phone.. But I have years of training and currently do photography and videography as well.. I think if you put my gear together, it would probably be worth more then my CX-3 LOL

Welcome to the club. I agree, a superb portfolio of photos.

I really wish I'd chosen grey.
Thanks.. Love the color since it gives a copperish color in the sun then darker colors off..

Welcome to the club and Titanium Flash. Yours is the second one I've seen. Your pics should be on the Mazda brochures :)
haha totally honored.. Once I have time I'll take out my pro gear and take photos. I shot many magazine style shoots with other cars.. It will be fun to finally shoot my own :)

Titanium Flash is really a nice color. (I have had my Titanium Flash CX3 now for two weeks.) Sometimes it is grey, sometimes it is brown, sometimes it is somewhere in between, with flashes of gold. After doubts when ordering it (in June), I am now very happy with the color.
Exactly.. It changes colors which impressed me when I first laid my eyes on her :)

Congradulations and welcome. Titanium Flash was the color of the CX3 I test drove. While I ended up purchasing Ceramic, Flash is an another interesting color. It's a little chameleon as you stated... Sometimes brown, other times with gray or gold tones. Mazda is getting better at paint colors beyond the ordinary white, black, silver and red.
Totally agreed.. When I had it detailed after purchase I shot it in another angle and blue tones came out.. I think its also the combo of sodium lighting, florescent as well that picks up the tones.. Cool color for sure :)

Awesome PICS!
Thank you!! :D:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And no need to dry yourself with this wind lol. Nice dry stretch to drive our freshly washed CX3s :)
I realized that when I was out the freezing my behind... Had to baby her a bit and give her a proper towel dry haha Yes, going to be a beautiful cold week for us!!

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
You can tell those were taken with a decent camera. Excellent.

·
Registered
195 Posts
For a second there I thought the picture of your HUD and cluster in the first post was computer generated because it was that good.
Amazing photos!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts