Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a certified pre-owned titanium flash mica this past weekend.

For the past 14 years I've been driving a 2002 Civic Si, bought it new and ended up with 202k miles. So I'm still getting used to all the tech features. I was holding out for the Civic Type R; but I'm expecting some insane dealer markups and I really needed/wanted a car that wouldn't be in need of any repairs for the foreseeable future. Maybe if I end up liking the Mazda enough and they put out another MPS hatch I may switch brands. :eek:

So far I'm really liking the Mazda, my only real complain is of course the cheesy arm rest that blocks the cup holders. Otherwise it's a very nice car. Just installed my navigation SD card last night and I'm waiting to receive my all weather OEM floor mats.

No big plans for the future, maybe look into replacing the arm rest with the storage bin, install the OEM aluminum pedals and if I come across some good condition 18" OEM wheels maybe pick up a set of those. Wish it had a little more power but it does the job and the mpg figures are good so can't really complaint.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Welcome to the forum and full marks for adding that vehicle and location info;-)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts