Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I got my first car in USA (Jersey City) bought two weeks ago. Experience is great and getting appreciation for selecting this car from everyone.

I am still going through all these technical details but I like BSMS (Blind Spot Monitoring System) & ABS most.

Can anyone help me to set Alarm of Fuel indicatior like if fuel is just for 50 Miles...I must get alarm?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Congrats on the new car. I hope you're not using the ABS feature too often ;)

The low fuel light will come on automatically based on the amount remaining.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Yes the light will come up automatically depending on how much gas is left. In my experience it lights up once you have about 3 gallons of gas left.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can anybody tell me is TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) included into the car or is it a optional for CX-3?
I couldn't see TPMS switch on by lower swith board.

·
Registered
893 Posts
It is a button with an icon that looks like a flat tire with "!" in the middle, and underneath it says "SET". Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're asking about.....

·
Registered
872 Posts
You should have this handy book in the glovebox that has diagrams of all the content. I may be the exception but as soon as I get a new car, I read it cover to cover.

My dad refuses to read manuals. I'm like, "dad, you know your car does this and that and...." :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts