Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow Mazda Owners:

I've been into cars ever since I was a little guy. It was a major event for me the day that I was issued a driver's license! I had a Mazda 3 previously, and really like how Mazda builds their cars. I did Toyotas in the '80s and '90s (Celica, MR2, Supra), Hondas in the '00s up to 2015 (Civic coupe, Acura RSX Type-S, 2010 and 2015 Honda Fit (Jazz). A well-made Japanese car is hard to beat. Then I bought a white 6-speed manual Mazda 3 S GT Hatchback 2 years ago. Loved that car! A knee issue forced me to go to an automatic. :crying: I sold the 3 to my friend who loves it.

Last night I bought a low miles 2017 Dynamic Blue Mazda CX-3 GT. I loved that color when I first saw it at the Mazda dealer at the time that I bought the 3. It's a very cool little car! I drove it from Los Angeles during rush hour, so I haven't got to really check out the car as traffic was brutal. It drives just like the Mazda 3 in many ways. The only bummer about the CX-3 compared to the 3 is the center armrest. I'll deal with it.

Tomorrow will be a mild, sunny day with afternoon high temperature around 73 F. I'm going to hand wash and wax my CX-3 and do a photo shoot.

Cheers!
Mazda Bro

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello Fellow Mazda Owners:

I've been into cars ever since I was a little guy. It was a major event for me the day that I was issued a driver's license! I had a Mazda 3 previously, and really like how Mazda builds their cars. I did Toyotas in the '80s and '90s (Celica, MR2, Supra), Hondas in the '00s up to 2015 (Civic coupe, Acura RSX Type-S, 2010 and 2015 Honda Fit (Jazz). A well-made Japanese car is hard to beat. Then I bought a white 6-speed manual Mazda 3 S GT Hatchback 2 years ago. Loved that car! A knee issue forced me to go to an automatic. :crying: I sold the 3 to my friend who loves it.

Last night I bought a low miles 2017 Dynamic Blue Mazda CX-3 GT. I loved that color when I first saw it at the Mazda dealer at the time that I bought the 3. It's a very cool little car! I drove it from Los Angeles during rush hour, so I haven't got to really check out the car as traffic was brutal. It drives just like the Mazda 3 in many ways. The only bummer about the CX-3 compared to the 3 is the center armrest. I'll deal with it.

Tomorrow will be a mild, sunny day with afternoon high temperature around 73 F. I'm going to hand wash and wax my CX-3 and do a photo shoot.

Cheers!
Mazda Bro
Congrats on your new CX-3, bro!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts