Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like most of what I see of the CX-3. However, in the pictures I do not see a front centre armrest nor a moon-roof. Also when the back seats are folded the cargo floor is not flat.

No showstoppers, but these items will be on the negative side of comparisons with competitors.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I like most of what I see of the CX-3. However, in the pictures I do not see a front centre armrest nor a moon-roof. Also when the back seats are folded the cargo floor is not flat.

No showstoppers, but these items will be on the negative side of comparisons with competitors.
Its true, that magic system is, er, magical? I would expect the others to reflect in the price

·
Registered
83 Posts
A moonroof would be a great feature to have especially in this segment. If it's not going to be available from launch, there should at least be some good chance of it making it's way to some year model soon after launch

·
Registered
190 Posts
This picture of the CX3 interior seems to show it with a centre arm rest. Are you sure there isn't going to be one?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hmm, these are the ones I could find. Maybe you are right. I think that I was looking at some other Mazda interiors mixed in. Seems strange to make such a nice interior but exclude an arm rest.

·
Registered
83 Posts
thankfully it's just a pre-production model
come time for production, there's a chance it could get a fold down arm rest on the seats or even a whole dedicated arm rest sitting in the center, the latter preferred.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
These pictures show another problem. The cup holders are in a place where they will be knocked over by an elbow.

However, your picture shows a sun-roof - great !

·
Registered
275 Posts
the attention to detail on the interior is great
stitching on the seats is an example of one of the details i love about it:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hopefully if they add in an arm rest they will also play around with the cup holders to fix two problems at once. Its not like either of those things would stop me from buying the CX-3 though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know, if power seats will be available? It doesn't appear so, or even lumbar adjustment. Just thought I'd double check.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Really, no heated seats?

In Germany they are included in "exclusive line" (we have 4 lines, starting with prime-line, next center-line, exclusive-line, sports-line).

But - however - because we do have the heated seats we do not have any sun roof.

I do not understand why they change the options packages from country to country.

·
Registered
275 Posts
would be great if Mazda could get a rep or reps to talk about the brands decision on making the specific features available in the specific markets this vehicle is going into.
it'll make sense to some of this

·
Registered
8 Posts
missing arm rest

I think it's pretty bad that an arm rest is not included. It should at least be part of the top end models. Yesterday I drove my CRV on a 3 hour trip and had the armrest up (not in use) for the first 2 hours and I was fine...never noticed that I wasn't using it. BUT, as soon as I did notice I felt uncomfortable and HAD to put it down. Go figure.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts