Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
reply to: cx-3 GX awd

I will have mine in this color, or white pearl something if its not availible.

However its a safe and a bit boring color, but still very nice.

I think the color demands a decent set of 18 or 19 alloys to make it more exciting.

U should save some cash and go insane on a set of wheels ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Boring

reply to: cx-3 GX awd

I will have mine in this color, or white pearl something if its not availible.

However its a safe and a bit boring color, but still very nice.

I think the color demands a decent set of 18 or 19 alloys to make it more exciting.

U should save some cash and go insane on a set of wheels ;)
That's a bit harsh.

Talk about putting a dampener on someones pride and joy, they bought that color because they liked it, I personally bought the pearl white the only reason I did was because I owned a Chevy(Holden)Cruze, (look at my Garage)in that Gun Metal Color and wanted a change, If I had a red color car previously I probably would have gone with the Gun Metal color over white.

This is what makes these cars so diverse, in that everyone has their ideas that makes them different. How Boring it would be if we all had to drive the same color same looking cars around.

Wheels do make a difference to a car, yes your correct and there is so so many different styles that, that too makes all the difference as well.

Darren

·
Registered
16 Posts
I plasti dipped my wheels, fog light covers and grill. And all the emblems in the back as well. Next I'm going to tint the windows and put a roof rack and basket it. After that a light bar on top. I'm moving to a remote area that has heavy animal traffic so need the extra light in the early mornings and late nights.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts