·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Good call. Have a good'n folks.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Friends - please be careful

Yesterday I went to a Christmas party. I had a few beers, followed by a few cocktails, followed by a few shots.

I still had the sense to know that I was over the limit. That's when I decided to do what I have never done before: I took a cab home.

Sure enough, there was a police road block on the way home, and since it was a cab, they waved it past. I arrived home safe without incident.

This was both a great relief and a surprise because I had never driven a cab before. I don't know where I got it from and, now that it is my garage, I don't know what to do with it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all at cx3forum.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Friends - please be careful

Yesterday I went to a Christmas party. I had a few beers, followed by a few cocktails, followed by a few shots.

I still had the sense to know that I was over the limit. That's when I decided to do what I have never done before: I took a cab home.

Sure enough, there was a police road block on the way home, and since it was a cab, they waved it past. I arrived home safe without incident.

This was both a great relief and a surprise because I had never driven a cab before. I don't know where I got it from and, now that it is my garage, I don't know what to do with it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all at cx3forum.
That was a very smart move kept your self and others safe and you did not end up in the pokey.

·
Registered
745 Posts
--- SNIP ---

I don't know where I got it from and, now that it is [in] my garage, I don't know what to do with it.
Simple ... ring up the taxi rank and insist they remove it ... immediately >:)

Reactions: Levi3xt
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.