Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's encourage Mazda every chance we get to come out with these performance based cars.

I had a chance to speak to Mazda leadership at the last NYAS and they confirmed the reason they haven't been investing in performance models is because they need to sell a certain amount of standard cars to justify the lost revenue and increased tax/regulation/company costs of performance models.

So everyone... spread the word, sell the Mazda's and push the performance models!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Let's encourage Mazda every chance we get to come out with these performance based cars.

I had a chance to speak to Mazda leadership at the last NYAS and they confirmed the reason they haven't been investing in performance models is because they need to sell a certain amount of standard cars to justify the lost revenue and increased tax/regulation/company costs of performance models.

So everyone... spread the word, sell the Mazda's and push the performance models!
Well I'd say that things like Mazda lending (selling) Scion the 2 sedan are just as important. Mazda needs cash... well not needs like they're on the brink, but they are the smallest of the larger automakers and that constrains them big time...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts