Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the first owner of a 2019 CX3 And when I whas changing the wheels yesterday I saw that on the indside of the rims with big letters "Made In CHINA"
These are the original wheels.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ps Nothing wrong with this wheels but I thought I bought a Japanese quality product?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yup. my alloy 16" rims are cast " made in china" too, popped mine off last month to change into winter tires and steel rims. Nothing mind boggling about it when you think that GM and Ford source parts from Mexico and other countries.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello

the world as it is nowadays means that a lot of parts of our cars are made in china. Apart for environnemental consequences, that's not a problem until you buy genuine parts.

But if you buy wheels directly from a site like Aliexpress or so on, you could get parts made in china but far away of the manufacturer's specifications. So you should avoid in my opinion.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hello

the world as it is nowadays means that a lot of parts of our cars are made in china. Apart for environnemental consequences, that's not a problem until you buy genuine parts.

But if you buy wheels directly from a site like Aliexpress or so on, you could get parts made in china but far away of the manufacturer's specifications. So you should avoid in my opinion.
Maybe i don't understand your reaction, apologies in that case but
the wheels that i whas talking about are the Stock (original Factory) "Mazda CX3 OEM 2018-2020 18"Black rims , (not aftermarket o.s.)
Nothing wrong with them, they are beautiful. But I just didn't expext Mazda to put Chinese wheels on there cars ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts