Unless you buy a CX-5!

·
Registered
303 Posts
not in Canada

·
Registered
48 Posts
Not in Canada which also means only (SCBS) Smart City Brake Support not (SBS) Smart Brake Support, likely because radar cruise uses same hardware as SBS.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
It's now a cost option in the U.K.

·
Registered
142 Posts
IMO well worth the extra $$$. Very happy I have it. Works great.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Lovin' it in Maine ... almost O' Canada!

;)
Hmmm! Actually we don't get the adaptive cruise or Smart braking in Canada! We are not even given the option of shelling out more money to get it. :crying:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hmmm! Actually we don't get the adaptive cruise or Smart braking in Canada! We are not even given the option of shelling out more money to get it. :crying:

No Adaptive Cruise, No Smart Brake Support (SBS)

we do have Smart City Brake Support (SCBS)

·
Super Moderator
547 Posts
Ever get the feeling that they had a clueless intern doing the global market strategy for this model? I mean, I don't understand why they would offer features in the USA and then not offer them to our northern suburb.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I don't know why, but it seems that in Canada we are short changed by all car makers on many options. I noticed this when I looked at the 2016 offerings from Subaru which is a brand I have been loyal to for quite awhile. They withdrew the Blind Spot monitoring function (which of course they gave buyers in U.S.). If you look at the options list of just about any car manufacturer, you will see that certain options are missing on the versions that come into Canada. Maybe they think that because we are stereotypically polite and non--confrontational that they can get away with it with little fuss from Canadian customers. :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts