Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The next release will be 74.00.230, it is available for NA N or NORTH AMERICA ONLY right now.

The rest of the world EU N and 4A N (ADR), will be a few more months yet....nobody has them in the wild, even Mazda Dealers do not have them yet....about November December 2021.

This 74 version has WCP Wireless Carplay software, but you MUST also buy a 2021 CMU hardware designed for WCP as WCP will not work without the correct CMU Hardware...cost new is over $1000 USD.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi, Question, can I go from 56.00230EU N to 70.00.367A or do I have to go through 70.00.100A first?
Did you read..FIRMWARE ALERT-MUST READ

obviously not....YES you have to do 70.00.100A TWO FILES

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Well looks like this is the end..
I cant log in to server either..
Looks like the guy who was paying has no longer renewed his subscription.

I have tried to contact but not looking good.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
working on new server....try after weekend

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have firmware newer than 70.0.0.100 EU? I installed this successfully on my Mazda and ordered the
Retrofit hub but apparently I'll be needing 70.0.0.200 or newer for CarPlay to work ..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Does anyone have firmware newer than 70.0.0.100 EU? I installed this successfully on my Mazda and ordered the
Retrofit hub but apparently I'll be needing 70.0.0.200 or newer for CarPlay to work ..
See instruction in Server..
Yes your Carplay will still activate once you install parts with 70.00.100.
YES there is a later or newer version for EU N, that is 70.00.367A

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have a 2018 cx3 with firmware version 59.00.504 EU N. They told me I need the 70.00.137 to get Android auto install with the kit. Any suggestions where to find and how to install the firmware ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Firstly, thanks to all the hard work of the early posters going back to 2016.

So, I have the two files for cmu150_NA_70.00.100A, failsafe.up and reinstall.up. I'm currently running 59.00.504 NA N. If I've read everything correctly, I should be able to do a direct update with these files without having to move to an intermediate version. Does that sound right? Eventually I would like to update my USB hub so that I can install android auto.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I'm in Australia and bought the apple carplay interface and read I need to update the firmware to 7. Can anyone help me where to get it from really struggling any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I could really use some help RE: the firmware update.

Before I could even upload the files, my entire audio/nav system had a catastrophic meltdown.

I have tried all variations of hard resets, but it remains completely dead, with the exception of FM static on occasion.

Obviously, I'm staring down the barrel of an expensive and tedious journey. I am hoping someone, somewhere has some CPR I can perform. I'd also, be interested in a knock-off Nav/Stereo Head unit, if anyone has had any success with one.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-MJM

·
Registered
1 Posts
working on new server....try after weekend
Hey ASH, I am looking for the Australian firmware v56-58 preferably (there was a copy of ADR 56.00.513C at some point). Any chance you or someone else here might have a copy?

Also I have a personal server setup that can host all the files if you have copies of them all. Would also be happy to set up torrents for them, and also seed them on my server so the links never go down again.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Just to let you know FINALLY for Europe and UK ..
74.00.311A EU N is now available

Reactions: Cloudy73 and andrep

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got a CX-3 2015 - The firmware currently is v56, so I'll need to jump two file process to 70.0.0.100, then single .up to 74.0.0.311A.

Edit:
Performed both FW upgrades - all easy following guide.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts