Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Pretty sure they did make a profit this year. Given what the OP says in his last sentence.

Considering that the CX3 hasn't come out yet, Mazda should be setting itself up for a good 2015 as well.

·
Registered
190 Posts
sales of the new mazda 3 have taken off well so far, mazda 2 got/getting refreshed and now they have the new cx3..... they have a really good foundation set for 2015.

if they're not segment volume leaders, they at least will be runner up's
I'm not so sure they will be selling that many of their cars. I think that they will see growth, but Mazda usually gets a relatively small portion of the pie when it comes to market share.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I don't think that Mazda's problem will be not being able to keep up with demand. They should be able to produce enough cars to fill demand, and if things go really well than their next move will be to increase production capacity. They can just add more shifts at first, its not like they'd have to open up a whole new factory or something.

·
Registered
190 Posts
MPG is definitely a draw, but i also think that people like to feel a bit higher up off the ground and enjoy having a vehicle that is more practical than most sedans. it is a competitive segment, but i think that Mazda has on e of the nicer products. I think it matters more how good your product is than how late you come to the segment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.