Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am glad to join this forum and help it grow. I've owned my Deep Blue Metallic GT for a month now. I've been stalking the forum a little longer than that. I'm on my 5th Mazda in 6 years (6th Mazda owned ever) because Mazda makes too many great cars to just have one. I've had a '99 Miata, 2 3's ('10 sSport & '12 iTouring) & 2 6's ('14 iSport & '15 iTouring) and have been happy with every one of them. People ask why somebody would get a car this small and my reasons are simple. I've been a subcompact fan all of my life until somebody told me I should grow up, so I traded up to the 6. Although the 6 is a great car, it is a family car and since I'm divorced with 0 kids, it became the "I have to drive everywhere because I fit the most people" car. I also absolutely love the new Miata, but moved to the mountains last year, so AWD became a must. I test drove both, and at 6'2" and 250lbs, the Miata is still too tight, but the CX-3 fits perfect.

As for me, as I mentioned previously, I'm in my late 40's, divorced, no kids. I manage a hearth & grill store in the suburbs of Baltimore and I'm completely obsessed with tech in general - computers, home theater, etc. I noticed that tech seems to be a theme with a lot of the owners on here. I'm still active under the same username on several Mazda 3 & 6 forums. Since we're all in this together, it's good to keep up with what's going on with each model. If there are any meet ups in the area, I'm always game. I believe you can never have too much information or knowledge. Weekends are usually reserved for day long motorcycle rides and keeping all of my toys clean and shiney.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome to the forum crf50. Thanks for your " If there are any meet ups in the area, I'm always game" however,
I'll have to pass up the pleasure as I'm in Ozz (land down under), nice to be invited though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.