Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

For my 2019 Mazda CX3 I bought it as used so I didnt buy it directly from Mazda, now I'm having issues with the driver's headlight where there is a crack around the hood area (headlight housing) if I'm not mistaken and there's is a condensation going in through the headlight. Now I went to a dealership since I'm still under warranty. They told me that isn't covered since it's a physical damage. I only the had the vehicle Oct 23, 2020. What should I do to get Mazda to fix my headlight. TIA.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello all,

For my 2019 Mazda CX3 I bought it as used so I didnt buy it directly from Mazda, now I'm having issues with the driver's headlight where there is a crack around the hood area (headlight housing) if I'm not mistaken and there's is a condensation going in through the headlight. Now I went to a dealership since I'm still under warranty. They told me that isn't covered since it's a physical damage. I only the had the vehicle Oct 23, 2020. What should I do to get Mazda to fix my headlight. TIA.
I was able to get mine replaced under warranty. Had the same issue

·
Registered
2 Posts
2016 model has had moisture behind headlamp lenses for a few years. Technicians at Dealer say it is not a problem, not covered and will most likely do the same again if I replace them myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts