Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted more up-to-date car reliability information that made the differences between cars clearer. So a decade ago I started getting people together to make this possible. TrueDelta now updates actual repair frequencies, not just dots, four times a year, to track cars closely as they age.

We've had excellent participation by Mazda owners, and I'd similarly like to provide solid stats for the CX-3. Just a matter of getting enough owners involved. (I don't personally have a CX-3, but owned a Protege5 for 11 years and now drive an RX-8.)

Participants simply report repairs the month after they occur on a one-page survey. When there are no repairs, they simply report an approximate odometer reading four times a year, following the end of each quarter.

To encourage participation, participants receive full access to all results, not just those for the CX-3, for free. Once we have them, I'll share results for the CX-3 in this thread.

To help make this happen:

Join TrueDelta

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We have 85 2016 CX-5s signed up, but only four CX-3s. I really want to have reliability stats for the latter, so I hope more owners will sign up.

·
Super Moderator
549 Posts
Hey, it's my favorite former TTAC contributor (after all those other ones)! Added mine.

TrueDelta needs a function for us nitwits that buy back a car they should never have sold several years earlier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts