Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know when the ordering guide will be available? Anyone have access to a copy? :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
Being a 2016 model, you'll likely have to wait till at least mid-2015
Releasing it now or any time soon would be just way too early.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yea I saw the CX-3 at an auto show, but I didn't see any materials like an order guide or even a brochure. I think we will still have to wait on this.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would think you can go to a dealer right now & put some deposit money down to be at the head of the line for orders.
At least you will get a fone call as soon as they get info.
I suspect April would be about the 2 months out for the CX3's to get into showrooms for June/July timeframe.

·
Registered
265 Posts
It might vary from dealer to dealer but by all means if you can get on a list right now, go right ahead.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was also wondering if one was available yet. If these are going to be sold this summer they are probably being printed about now.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm sure there is one online from Japan. Not that helpful unless you speak Japanese or can translate it, but perhaps still worth searching it out.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm sure there is one online from Japan. Not that helpful unless you speak Japanese or can translate it, but perhaps still worth searching it out.
Converting it will take a while.

At this stage it might be worth asking dealers first, see what they have and are willing to send on to a potential customer.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Converting it will take a while.

At this stage it might be worth asking dealers first, see what they have and are willing to send on to a potential customer.
No sense in converting anything. We need the real ordering guide.

With Honda HRVs now at Honda dealers, I'm hoping Mazda will step up and start providing more information before some of us jump ship to the Honda HRV...

·
Registered
38 Posts
No sense in converting anything. We need the real ordering guide.

With Honda HRVs now at Honda dealers, I'm hoping Mazda will step up and start providing more information before some of us jump ship to the Honda HRV...
This I totally agree with

Yesterday, had about 4 emails from local Honda dealers about coming in and test driving the all new HRV.

·
Registered
265 Posts
The best thing Mazda can do is do just what Honda is doing, push these out to dealers, even if its just a few models at each dealer to be test driven

·
Registered
277 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thanks.
Now I'm wondering if there is a Canadian price list for models and options floating around somewhere. Of course U.S. prices will be different, but If I can access Canadian prices for both the CX-3 and the 3 I can then can get an idea of how they will compare here as well.
This is the Canadian site showing prices and trim level

https://www.allnewcx3.ca

1 - 17 of 17 Posts