Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mazda has announced what the pricing of the CX-3 will be in the United Kingdom and Europe. In the UK it will be priced starting from £17,595, and in Europe it will start at €15,290. That makes it £5,500 or €4,300 more expensive than the Mazda2.

European customers get quite a lot standard for that price.

Other than the front-wheel drive platform, six-speed manual transmission and G120 SkyActiv-G 2.0L N/A petrol engine, the base Mazda CX-3 is complemented by i-STOP start & stop technology, air conditioning, a USB port, buttons on the steering wheel, power side mirrors, electric windows, push-button start, Hill Assist, tire pressure monitoring and Dynamic Traction Control.
Mazda CX-3 Pricing Announced for Europe: ?15,290 or £17,595 - Video, Photo Gallery - autoevolution

·
Registered
275 Posts
Not sure what competing vehicles are priced like over their but from what i've noticed Mazda seems to be good with slotting themselves into the segments they're in, setting themselves up nicely in the process.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Seems like an acceptable premium over the Mazda2. I think people are willing to spend more on the CX3 since it is in such a hot segment right now.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Seems like an acceptable premium over the Mazda2. I think people are willing to spend more on the CX3 since it is in such a hot segment right now.
Well yeah, it has to be, the CX-3 is segments higher than the Mazda2. Mazda2 is the cheapest it gets with Mazda.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts