Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I visited the show on Saturday, and had been looking forward to checking out the CX-3. Alas, all of the CX-3s were locked and/or inaccessible.

It looked great though!

I am becoming more and more enamored with the new 2016 MX-5 Miata too.

·
Registered
83 Posts
thanks for taking these pictures and posting them
how did you like seeing it in person vs the many pictures posted here?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for taking these pictures and posting them
how did you like seeing it in person vs the many pictures posted here?
I'm pretty much sold on the CX-3 now. Loved the exterior design. Just a bit bummed that I could not sit in the interior for a while and really check it out, as Mazda did not have any CX3s open to the public.

·
Registered
168 Posts
not even the one with its doors clearly opened? ;) Worst case some over zealous brand rep runs over and wags his finger no-no at you! :D

Cheers though...

·
Registered
275 Posts
not even the one with its doors clearly opened? ;) Worst case some over zealous brand rep runs over and wags his finger no-no at you! :D

Cheers though...
That's what I was wondering since it's on a turntable which would allow for a clear shot of the inside. But those would be sort of useless now seeing how we already had official shots on here for a few weeks now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Cheers though...
Haha, that would have been interesting. I wouldn't have minded attention from some of the female brand reps/models on display :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Haha, that would have been interesting. I wouldn't have minded attention from some of the female brand reps/models on display :D
That's why I like tuner shows :D
When you go to the shows enough that you see the same vehicles over and over again and get bored of that.... a least then there are the models ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts