Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In the Netherlands (Europe) they now sell the new CX-3 model 2021 with cylinder deactivation.
In the showroom I checked the Mazda Connect software version number in the most expensive version the "Signature".
It is 74.00.200 EU N

Does anyone have any information about version numbers starting with 74?

·
Registered
550 Posts
I feel like at this point its going to vary by year/trim because I peeked around mazdas page,
- and all of this stuff looks vastly different than anything on my 2016 GT. If anything the only 'new features' we might get is a bug fix if even that. I also think now dealers charge after the initial 3 year period for updates which is kind of awkward especially considering we arent getting any new features since (at least in the 2016) there isnt ports/wires/signals/hardware etc for addition info. I dont even have tpms sensors since 2016 is rotational difference measured and not actual psi/tire valve unit on each wheel, so no fancy measuring units like it shows there.

At most they might port a owners manual but I really dont see the benefit to mazda wasting money on programming development to port it to a 5yr old car at this point.

This could also be their way of updating stuff like automatic braking etc so who really knows but its not the feature rich update like a tablet type thing we were originally promised when mazda connect first came out lol.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yes 74.00.200 EU N that is the EU/UK version of latest MZD Connect firmware with BT Wireless Carplay.
I believe this firmware will supersede current 70.00.367A EU N.
Also BT CP Wireless is reserved for top end model versions.
In US NA N also coming in ND MX-5, which is basically the last 3 models with old .up Connect.
2021 CX-5 and CX-9 now has the .kwi system in latest Mazda 3 and CX-30, MX-30.

Unfortunately you must also have the BT CMU for wireless to work which is very expensive.

You can see the same firmware in 2021 US Mazda 6 I posted
https://www.mazda3revolution.com/thread ... 775/page-4

1 - 3 of 3 Posts