Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm sure that the employees of Mazda Canada have something to smile about with the most recent report on the company's October sales. With a total of 6,209 units sold, October 2015 was the best October sales month that Mazda Canada has ever seen. Compared to October 2014, that represents a 2% increase in sales.

Mazda's sales come mainly from 3 models, the Mazda3 sedan, the CX-5 crossover, and the CX-3 crossover.

Mazda Canada's Best Selling Vehicles for October 2015

1. Mazda3 - 2,788
2. CX-5 - 2,031
3. CX-3 - 1,020

Of particular note is the huge success of Mazda's CX-lineup. Compared to October 2014, October 2015 saw the CX-lineup increase it's sales by 50%!

The CX-3 has only been on sale since May of 2015, but it has already become a part of the foundation of Mazda's sales success.

[URL="http://paultan.org/2015/10/29/mazda-ceo-sedan-models-to-be-focussed-on-first-before-suvs-in-order-to-create-great-driving-cars/"]Mazda has said it will be focusing on sedan development next[/URL], despite the strong performance of its crossover lineup.

·
Registered
2016 Mazda CX3
128 Posts
Agreed, I see more 3's than anything else here, and anyone I've recommended to get a Mazda, always ends up with a 3 or CX5. So not surprised to see the increase in numbers, and Im sure it'll only increase further, it's becoming a very reliable and quality brand, that caters to so many audiences.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Well I live near Toronto and just put down a wad of cash on a Soul Red CX3 GT with tech package and ermine white leather interior. Can't wait...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.