Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know how to set the clock via the display, and set the time zone. However, each morning as I set off, clock will
have reset itself overnight such that the displayed time is around 04:30AM (despite actual time being around 09:00 AM).
The "Set clock, or set time function on the display is grayed out and nothing I do will allow me to set the correct time!
When I return to the car, usually about 3 hours later, the time displayed will be the right time!

Any ideas?

Thanks!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Any setting on the display that is "greyed out" is a dealer only setting and you will have to visit your dealer to have them make any changes to those settings.

I don't understand why the time setting function would be a dealer setting. They might be able to alter that as well.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I wondered about why the time setting function would be greyed out so I looked it up on the online manual. Here's a screen shot of the page. If you have selected GPS Sync, the "Adjust Time" is disabled.

Have you tried changing the GPS Sync to "off" and then setting the clock to the right time to see if it will remember the correct time the next morning?

Font Screenshot Parallel Number Rectangle

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wondered about why the time setting function would be greyed out so I looked it up on the online manual. Here's a screen shot of the page. If you have selected GPS Sync, the "Adjust Time" is disabled.

Have you tried changing the GPS Sync to "off" and then setting the clock to the right time to see if it will remember the correct time the next morning?

View attachment 23885
Thanks! It came with the GPS setting checked "on". Turns out that unchecking that opened up the "set time" function, previously
grayed out. Time is now correct and I'm sure it remain so.

THANKS! (That's a BIG thanks, not a shout!!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts