Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Just wondering what's your maintenance schedule has been for the CX-3 within the first year of owning it? I've had mine since September of last year and I put on about 3700 miles and I have had the "maintenance minder" wrench light came on. Wasn't exactly sure if there's anything that needed to be done so I just reset it. Currently, my oil is at 70%. Can anyone chime in and what have you done to the CX-3 from 6 months to a year's ownership? Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
872 Posts
I drive about 4,000 miles a year. I've had my CX3 for 18 months and take it in for service every 6 months. I reset the maintenance indicator myself whenever it comes on.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I do a lot of short trips and rev the crap out of my car just to warm it up fast enough till I get to work so it could at least get to operating temps before I park it at work (5-7 min drive). Because of that I change my oil every 3k and ignore how much time has passed. With the way I drive and how often I do short trips my oil actually gets dirty and contaminated just like a car that gets driven longer with 5k oil change intervals.

·
Registered
142 Posts
For me every six months which usually equates around 4K miles.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Canada - 4 months or 8,000 km

but we also have unlimited mileage warranty

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the inputs guys. Actually, what I was referring to was more of "what was done for maintenance?" besides oil change, tire rotation, etc. Anything needs to be done for the first 6 months to a year of ownership?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts