Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The moment the cx-3 rolls off the dealer lot, it will have the following installed. Am I missing anything else? I would like to keep the car looking brand spanking new for 5 years.

35% ceramic tints to prolong interior trim and seats. As well as my face.

3M clear bra for a portion of the hood, side mirrors and maybe the full front bumper depending on price.

Hood deflector

Rust proofing by Krown rustproof applied yearly.

I keep feeling like I've missed something. I live in Ontario Canada and the city loves to salt the roads. I hope salt doesn't get trapped between the plastic molding at the wheel wells. Mazda is prone to rust in those places.

I wash my car every two weeks and apply a layer of quick wax. Every 6 months I clay bar and apply a layer of Collinite 845 to maintain the paint.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great point! I'll add those to my shopping list. Do you think it would help keep the back clean? I remember my Mazda 3 hatchback used to have a dirty bum everyone it rained.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
I always fit mudflaps but this little truck chucks that much spray up the back of the car when the sun goes behind a cloud, I wouldn’t
like to say I could detect a difference. It does save some muck getting chucked up the sides of the car.

I also fitted the boot liner which is really thick and heavy;

...and I like carpet mats because they feel nice under the feet. I also fitted that little strip of rubber on the foot rest which will stop the carpet from becoming threadbare;

Some of you US/Canadian guys fit the rubber mats which I find a bit agricultural but we don’t get nearly the same amount of snow so I do fully understand why you prefer them. Mine is dripping with soft wax underneath and looks like the day it was delivered;

Reactions: riosx2013
1 - 6 of 6 Posts