1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
You'll get it stuck in the snow ;-).

·
Registered
237 Posts
Thanks guys. Yes i went for a mild drop though there are a number of people mostly in Japan using Tein and Blitz coilovers, dropping the car right to the tyre. I went for a compromise due to my driveway, and having a young toddler whereby I needed a softer setup. I don't have any issues scraping speed bumps and no need to tackle driveways on a 45 degree entry, so overall I'm happy.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I don't want to speak for the guy, but personally, I don't care what category the car fits in. I bought my CX-3 because I like it for what it is, not because it was the best CUV. Not everyone needs it to be a crossover.

You might say, "just buy a hatchback then."

Sure, could do that, but why should he have to if he likes the look and ride of the CX-3 and can live with lowered ride height? It doesn't ride all that high to begin with, compared to its competition. None of the hatches out now look like a CX-3 and fewer still have AWD as a drivetrain option, but there are a couple. Mazda 2 doesn't look quite as good, in my opinion, and isn't available in all markets. The line between the categories is pretty thin and flexible to begin with, if you ask me. The definitions are rather arbitrary and not at all firmly outlined.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts