Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our CX-3 is at the dealer for repair (under warranty) for the blind spot system. They ordered the parts in but after we drove in 50+ miles to get it fixed, they discovered another part they did not have. Sigh. Anyway they offered us a loaner car and told us they would deliver our car to our home after the repairs were made. Sounds OK to me!

The loaner car? I expected a 1976 Chevette or perhaps a 1987 Yugo... No they gave us a CX-9 (the new one a 2016)!!! What a comfortable vehicle! Very smooth and quiet and great handling. Hey guys, take your time with our CX-3!!! No hurry at all :D

Anyone in Arizona might consider Avondale Mazda for your Mazda needs...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Our CX-3 is at the dealer for repair (under warranty) for the blind spot system. They ordered the parts in but after we drove in 50+ miles to get it fixed, they discovered another part they did not have. Sigh. Anyway they offered us a loaner car and told us they would deliver our car to our home after the repairs were made. Sounds OK to me!

The loaner car? I expected a 1976 Chevette or perhaps a 1987 Yugo... No they gave us a CX-9 (the new one a 2016)!!! What a comfortable vehicle! Very smooth and quiet and great handling. Hey guys, take your time with our CX-3!!! No hurry at all :D

Anyone in Arizona might consider Avondale Mazda for your Mazda needs...
My Mazda dealer here in CT did the exact same for me when I needed to leave my CX-3 overnight to get the Active Display replaced. A new 2016 CX-9 GT. I was rather impressed, especially with the 2.5 turbo. Excellent pull from a standing start, and 310 foot pounds of torque are put to good use. I told several that this car could have buried the 2009 MDX (with 300HP) I had previously from a standing start. Very nice ride, with a well-appointed cabin; plenty of room. Well-designed vehicle (like the CX-3) but much much too big for my needs now.

Reactions: ghmpm

·
Super Moderator
550 Posts
Back in 2009-ish when my RX-8 was in for warranty work, the dealer gave me... (wait for it...)

A Mazda 5. Really made me appreciate my '8.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I had the option to have a CX9 loaner recently but knew it wouldn't fit in my garage. Opted for CX3 but it was a touring. Made me really appreciate having the GT.

·
Registered
872 Posts
So,are you saying the touring is a bad vehicle?
Where are you drawing that conclusion from? Its not at all bad.

However I appreciate the LED lighting, rain sensing wipers and gauge cluster/HUD on the GT. If those were not important features to me I would have purchased a different trim.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wow nice loaner. I'd love to own one of those one day. I'll way for it to depreciate a bit :p

Reactions: ghmpm

·
Registered
893 Posts
I would really like to get that CX-9 Signature edition! Not paying $40K+ though lol. Mazda should think about adding the brown leather to some of their other models, it is gorgeous and luxurious. Perhaps a CX-5 Signature edition? Please Mazda! :D

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would really like to get that CX-9 Signature edition! Not paying $40K+ though lol. Mazda should think about adding the brown leather to some of their other models, it is gorgeous and luxurious. Perhaps a CX-5 Signature edition? Please Mazda! :D
In our area the Signature edition is 44K+!!! But gorgeous.

Our loaner has leather and quite a few options but is FWD and it sells for nearly 38K (gasp).

A Signature CX-5 would be awesome or even a CX-3???

·
Registered
872 Posts
44k isn't bad for a loaded CX9. These things are getting expensive, heck a loaded Ford Escape is 38k USD.

Someone posted a photo of an upgraded CX3 interior in brown leather. Perhaps a Signature CX3 is on the horizon?

·
Registered
143 Posts
My Mazda dealer here in CT did the exact same for me when I needed to leave my CX-3 overnight to get the Active Display replaced. A new 2016 CX-9 GT. I was rather impressed, especially with the 2.5 turbo. Excellent pull from a standing start, and 310 foot pounds of torque are put to good use. I told several that this car could have buried the 2009 MDX (with 300HP) I had previously from a standing start. Very nice ride, with a well-appointed cabin; plenty of room. Well-designed vehicle (like the CX-3) but much much too big for my needs now.
While I had the CX-9 GT overnight, I pulled the window sticker from the glove-box as I was curious what it listed for. Just under 43k. Maybe a wee bit more than I expected, but I guess in line with what similar competition similarly equipped goes for now.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
UPDATE! The dealer returned our CX-3 yesterday (bye bye CX-9 sigh) and I had to sign the warranty paperwork on the repair. Total dollars came to $835 USD to replace both Blind Spot Warning sensors etc. Egad, glad we got this done under warranty...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had problems with car loaners I had to pay much more than the one that was from the beginning because there was somethin' broken as they told me. I realized that it is better to have your own car and spend money on its repair and equipment than to deal with car loaners and pay them a lot of money. I was looking then where I could get a loan and found one very profitable option with a minimum interest payment and guarantee and paid the debt to the loaner. So here it is if someone needs it https://credit-10.com/se/bynk-logga-in/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts