Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Hi all!
Today I happily fulled the trunk with luggage and closed it. I arrived, started to open the trunk button - did not respond. I unloaded through the rear seats and opened the trunk from the inside/ I don't have a third button on the remote /.
The button on liftgate still doesn't respond and I have to open it from the inside. The car is 3 years old, somehow I can't believe it failed. The number plate lights work, ie. the fuse is not blown, but I don't hear a click on the fifth door when unlocking and locking the car /infact I cant remember if there was any before/.
Any ideas?

P.S. Something weird I just found- interior light does not come up when I open the driver's door but it works when I open any other door. And something else - head lights and dashboard remain lid few seconds after locking the car despite that no coming or leaving home option is activated.

· Registered
20 Posts
Another thing I found today. The driver's door does not lock with the remote control and the car does not recognize it as open - the interior lighting and the indication of the open door on the dash does not come up.
Mechanical key opening works.
I was looking for a similar fuse, but I can't find one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.