Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
2,079 Posts
That caught me out once too.

For anybody that needs to open the back door from the inside, it can be done but it is a fiddle. You have to press the button highlighted here with a small screwdriver.

Reactions: Sarah

· Premium Member
2,079 Posts
I've done exactly the same with the CX-5 and while I was up in Scotland - it was two days old! I started thinking about which piece of glass would be the cheapest and most readily available. Then, after thinking there was not much else to lose, I clicked fully onto the second catch and bingo, it came undone. Brew time!

· Premium Member
2,079 Posts
I love this message board so hard. When I finally, finally get the CX-3, I'm going to look like a genius for knowing all of these bits and bobs.

Bonus: My '03 Jetta's behavior is making me think a CX-3 will have to happen in the next six weeks. Today, the OH-MY-GOD-WHERE'S-THE-OIL-PRESSURE light came on for just a second. Like a harbinger of doom. She's not long for this world and I think she's trying to prepare me.
Good for you Sarah.

You'll like it even better soon because we are having a new section where all the hints and tips that various members have posted are under one section where you can easily find them. I'll also compile all the pdf's necessary for routine servicing and and common jobs like changing pads and rotors etc. We'll have the best source for information in the world.

Now about this ailing Jetta, there is oil in that sump isn't there? If I ever start building cars (probably won't) I will insist my electrical boffin adds an OMG! Light at the top of the dash to go with all the other warnings. For no better reason than it makes me chuckle. You would of course get a small royalty for said feature. :D

Reactions: Sarah
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.