Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Woah, those are bright. But looks better then stock.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Those look awesome! I love bright lights. Were they difficult to change? Do you have a link the part you bought? Thank you in Advance :)

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
The red lights and the light from the headlights look bright too. Maybe that is a bit of exposure compensation from the camera.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I like how it lights up the ground a bit and enough that looking through your rear view mirrors you should be able to see some of it on both sides

·
Registered
265 Posts
I thought it was legal as long as your plate is lit and legible.
I think most places state that some usage of red lighting is for emergency vehicles.

These days you can get LED lighting that has a range of different colors to choose from... good to do if you want to get around the law.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Noticed your tail lights have an added red streak from the normal brake light. How did you do that? Nice touch

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Sorry i haven't responded to anyones posts. I've tried to previously but I kept getting a message saying that it would need to get approved first, so I'm not sure if this post will even make it.

Yes, they are pretty bright but I actually really like how it looks. - They were super easy to replace. There's a black panel in the middle on the lift gate. You will have to use a flat head covered with some sort of towel to protect the car from marks and slightly tilt open the panel in each slot. Then you'll see the two lights and you just turn, pull the light out and replace.

The taillights are stock but the red streak may be more noticeable because the picture was focused automatically from my iPhone.

I'm planning on changing the reverse lights as well hopefully by Saturday and will post photos.

These are the lights I purchased for the license plates:
http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/led-bulbs/listed-by-size/194/194-hp3-pair

·
Registered
14 Posts
the licence plate lights on white look really good. Was the first mod I did, along with wall the interior lights. But I just got 1 dollar cheapies from ebay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts