Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Those look awesome! I love bright lights. Were they difficult to change? Do you have a link the part you bought? Thank you in Advance :)

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
The red lights and the light from the headlights look bright too. Maybe that is a bit of exposure compensation from the camera.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Sorry i haven't responded to anyones posts. I've tried to previously but I kept getting a message saying that it would need to get approved first, so I'm not sure if this post will even make it.

Yes, they are pretty bright but I actually really like how it looks. - They were super easy to replace. There's a black panel in the middle on the lift gate. You will have to use a flat head covered with some sort of towel to protect the car from marks and slightly tilt open the panel in each slot. Then you'll see the two lights and you just turn, pull the light out and replace.

The taillights are stock but the red streak may be more noticeable because the picture was focused automatically from my iPhone.

I'm planning on changing the reverse lights as well hopefully by Saturday and will post photos.

These are the lights I purchased for the license plates:
http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/led-bulbs/listed-by-size/194/194-hp3-pair

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.