Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any recommendations on products and / or techniques on cleaning and maintaining the leather interior in the Mazda CX3??

·
Registered
193 Posts
I've been using products from Adams Car Care. Good quality and their Americana Car Wax rules! On leatherette, the dash and all plastic bits, I use 303 Aerospace.

·
Registered
193 Posts
If you are cleaning the perforated seats on the GT use very little product to avoid clogging the holes. If necessary, carefully use a shop vac to clean dried cleaning product from the holes. Wanna guess why I know this?

Reactions: CX-ME

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
For cleaning I use Autoglym interior cleaner. The seats often get grubby but they come clean with this stuff easy. I will try some lexol as a conditioner at some point.

Reactions: drs88

·
Registered
451 Posts
I would imagine if you have the white leather interior you need to be careful about what you use. The kind of leather treatments that sink in could darken the colour. I think I would prefer to use something that coats and protects like the Turtle ICE leather treatment. I plan to stay clear of the waxy, oily stuff that you tend to use on luggage, coats or purses. Just a thought...

·
Registered
872 Posts
That's why I use the Lexol "non darkening formula" as I pictured above. It's great for light color leather.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I have never seen Lexol (at least not in Canada). Where do you find it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts