Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I just got a quote and it sounds very good to me. I am in Massachusetts. $289/m plus tax for 36 m with 12k a year. $1400 down includes ALL fees and first payment. MSRP is $26,236. This is for a 2016 cx-3 GT AWD. They also said they would pick up my last lease payment with my Honda. This is the lowest quote I have received thus far. It does not include the "safety" package. Thanks everyone! Kate

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. A local dealer just sent out the Memorial Day specials and they have the cx-5 GT AWD on lease special for $185/m with 3k down plus fees. Same lease terms. I have not driven either so we will see what happens! I have two car seats so I am thinking I will need more space. I just love the look of the cx-3..

·
Registered
893 Posts
A CX-5 GT AWD for $185 a month? That sounds way too good to be true, I'd go with it if you don't care that the CX-5 will most likely get a redesign for 2017. Or are you certain the $185 is not for the Sport (base) model?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I absolutely love the cx-5. The cx-3 was too small for me. I was able to get the GT AWD to $335/m with $850 down. I ended up walking because I'm still in a lease with Honda that is up in July. Doesn't make sense to waste the last two payments. Hopefully there will be some 2016s left in July. Loved the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.