Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 14 months and 7,800 miles of ownership, I will be trading my CX-3 Grand Touring. It's been trouble free other than the recall for the HVAC System. My only real complaint about the car is the road noise. The high pitch noise at highway speed is totally unacceptable. Can't carry on a conversation or hear the radio over the road noise. I suppose a tire change could help with this. Not sure why I didn't notice that during the test drive as it would have been a deal breaker.

For my 60th birthday next month I ordered a 2018 Dodge Charger R/T (HEMI) from the factory. I owned a 2007 R/T and loved that car. The dealer offered me $ 19,125 for the CX-3 which is in mint condition. I think that is a fair offer. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hard to say since we don’t know the year of the vehicle nor how it is equipped. Assuming it’s a 2016 with standard equipment, KBB puts it at an average of $17,500.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
I can’t comment on US residuals but it’s been a pleasure kicking CX-3 tyres with you and please feel free to show us the new motor and keep in touch.

All the best buddy.

·
Registered
31 Posts
When I ran it through KBB, I came up with 18,238-19,114 so I'm very pleased with the offer.
You should be! BTW my current hot rod is a 2015 Challenger ScatPack with a 392 cid hemi. It is way too fast to be safe, but then I am an “experienced” driver with good impulse control. It reminds me of my 1971 Challenger 440 SixPack, just more civilized with MUCH better brakes!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts