Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, can any one help me to set the keyless entry on the driver's door only and not the 4 doors. I tried to do it from the system - vehicle - setting, but feature UNLOCK is not available. My car model is 2018.and I do have the automatic lock when driving, as well as walk away lock. Do I need an update or so?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello everyone, can any one help me to set the keyless entry on the driver's door only and not the 4 doors. I tried to do it from the system - vehicle - setting, but feature UNLOCK is not available. My car model is 2018.and I do have the automatic lock when driving, as well as walk away lock. Do I need an update or so?
Should be there in the vehicle settings buried within the infotainment system. Under the door locks/unlock settings...using keyless entry: unlock All Doors: Once/Driver's: Once, All Doors: Twice

·
Registered
1 Posts
Should be there in the vehicle settings buried within the infotainment system. Under the door locks/unlock settings...using keyless entry: unlock All Doors: Once/Driver's: Once, All Doors: Twice
I've been looking for this. Last week a drunk saw me walking to my car and demanded a ride, hanging on the the passenger door handle. I couldn't unlock my door without unlocking the passenger door. I've been thinking of carrying the key with me but now I'll look for these settings, which don't seem to be in the manual, not under the Doors and Locks section.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Changing the door lock settings is not done on the Infotainment System. Here is an excerpt from the manual. If the setting is currently to unlock all doors with a single request you can set it back to open only the driver's door by following this procedure.

Your Owners Manual is a wealth of information.

Font Screenshot Number Terrestrial plant Document

Font Number Circle Document Writing

·
Registered
9 Posts
Changing the door lock settings is not done on the Infotainment System. Here is an excerpt from the manual. If the setting is currently to unlock all doors with a single request you can set it back to open only the driver's door by following this procedure.

Your Owners Manual is a wealth of information.

View attachment 23893
View attachment 23894
Actually it is in the Infotainment section. Go to Settings, Vehicle, Door Locks. There's a few things in there that aren't in the Manual.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Actually it is in the Infotainment section. Go to Settings, Vehicle, Door Locks. There's a few things in there that aren't in the Manual.
On my 2016 the Infotainment system has limited settings for the door locks.
The only way I could change the setting from unlock all doors to unlock the drivers door only, was by using the information I found in the manual and following the procedure as noted in the manual.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts