Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Have you tried your local Kijiji ads or possibly FB Marketplace. In my area (Ontario Canada), I recently saw a posting on FB Marketplace for key fobs by a seller who had dozens of them from all different manufacturers. They were asking $125 CDN for a Mazda fob. Of course, after purchase you would need to have it programmed by a dealer or someone with the tools / knowledge and that would add to the price.

When I bought my used 2016 CX-3 GT in March of this year the dealer tried to tell me there was only one fob with the car. I basically told them it comes with two fobs or the deal is off. Got a nice new one included at no extra cost.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you tried your local Kijiji ads or possibly FB Marketplace. In my area (Ontario Canada), I recently saw a posting on FB Marketplace for key fobs by a seller who had dozens of them from all different manufacturers. They were asking $125 CDN for a Mazda fob. Of course, after purchase you would need to have it programmed by a dealer or someone with the tools / knowledge and that would add to the price.

When I bought my used 2016 CX-3 GT in March of this year the dealer tried to tell me there was only one fob with the car. I basically told them it comes with two fobs or the deal is off. Got a nice new one included at no extra cost.
I did what you suggested and now everything seems to work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts