Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not usually one for form over function but since my CX-3 now since 1.5" higher than stock my exhaust looks a little puny. I'd rather not do a full cat-back or axle-back system. Anyone running some exhaust tips just to play dress-up? What size do you run (in and out)? Did you have to drill out/remove the stock one?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh well. here they are. Dynomax tips, 3" in, 4" out, 6" OAL. Pounded them on with a BFH until the rear part of the OEM tip was as close to the inner double wall of the new tip as I could get it. They stick out a tiny bit further than I'd hoped - I didn't realize they were double wall and was hoping to get them on an inch or so further so they'd be flush with the bumper.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh well. here they are. Dynomax tips, 3" in, 4" out, 6" OAL. Pounded them on with a BFH until the rear part of the OEM tip was as close to the inner double wall of the new tip as I could get it. They stick out a tiny bit further than I'd hoped - I didn't realize they were double wall and was hoping to get them on an inch or so further so they'd be flush with the bumper.
View attachment 23436
View attachment 23437
View attachment 23438
Hi, so, this pic is your 1.5 higher clearance? how did you achieve it? I read that you where gonna go 16"? but those are 18" right? or a lift kit?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts