Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
I'm always amazed when I park my Ceramic Metallic next to a WHITE car.
See pics for what I mean.
Haha! There has never been any doubt which is the best looking car, not just between a CX-3 and a CX-5 but with any car. I honestly can't think of a better looking car than a CX-3 in my opinion. The CX-5 probably had to lose out on looks by coming first in order for them to refine the look. Maybe the next CX-5 will give it a run for its money!

Good comparison photos.

Reactions: greaseman85

·
Registered
893 Posts
I bet the next CX-5 will look like a big CX-3, or little CX-9 depending on how you look at it :)

It will be beautiful, and I might trade up my CX-3 for it.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
It's alleged to look like this

Reactions: greaseman85

·
Registered
272 Posts
The Ceramic white looks a lot more like a soft silver to me, which IMHO is the most original and interesting color for the CX3

·
Registered
893 Posts
It's alleged to look like this

That would be nice, but that's probably nothing more than a concept. Like the beautiful Kureo (spelling?) concept that led to the uninspiring CX-4 lol

I don't think Mazda will deviate from the current design language of the CX-3 and CX-9, but if the new CX-5 does look like that picture, I'm buying it day one lol. I really hope they redesign it for 2017.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The Ceramic white looks a lot more like a soft silver to me, which IMHO is the most original and interesting color for the CX3
At times it looks as if it is a lot of different colours (colors for you other lot...lol) "soft" silver being one of them. Overall the "grey look" comes out the most (much to my delight).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts