Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Today i bought a second hand CX-3 2.0 Skyactiv-G 120 HP from 2015 with 65000 km on the counter ;-)
I have add already one picture

:nerd:

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome!

Green license plate (exclusively for auto dealers) and "Verkocht" (sold) behind the windscreen.
You must be Dutch :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks McDunkinY, i hope i will have a lots of fun / pleasure with this beautiful car .... ;-)
(Sorry for the late reply but i got some login problems which i hope they are now solved )

have a nice day ....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Indead hsdejong sharp note and i guess on your name (and see your location ;-) ) that you are dutch as well mister de Jong hahaha.

Are there events in NL for the CX-3 or don't you go there ...
Sorry voor de late reactie maar ik had inlog problemen...

Prettige avond..

René

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello René,

Yes, I am also Dutch.
Sorry, I don't know any events for the CX-3.
The CX-3 is not a classic car (yet).
The only events I can think of are dealer sales events ;-)

Ook een prettige avond!
Henk

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hi guys,

Today i bought a second hand CX-3 2.0 Skyactiv-G 120 HP from 2015 with 65000 km on the counter ;-)
I have add already one picture

:nerd:
Welkom!

Welcome to our happy forum!

P.S. When you get a chance, please, beginning above: click User CP > Edit Your Details > Additional Information > Location and fill in Where you live

·
Registered
745 Posts
Utrecht: among other things, famous for its University, canals, and cathedrals ... and at least one CX-3! :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Utrecht: among other things, famous for its University, canals, and cathedrals ... and at least one CX-3! :)

Sorry Mainemanx, but about Maine I can’t tell anything because........I never been there :crying::crying:;)

How long do you have you CX-3 ? And are there a lot of difference between Europe - and USA - versions ?
I have to wait until the 19e then i can pickup my CX-3 by the dealer.....it take so long ........waiting :eek:

LOL;)

·
Registered
745 Posts
I've had my 2017 since late September 2016 ... but it became a new car for me when I installed a new seat.

I don't know about the U.S. vs. European specification differences ... they're usually minimal, notwithstanding we don't get the diesel version.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Today the dealer called me and he told me ......I have to wait a few days longer before i get my CX-3

Whoehahaha lol counting down again...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

·
Registered
745 Posts
Today the dealer called me and he told me ......I have to wait a few days longer before i get my CX-3

Whoehahaha lol counting down again...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
Good Luck :--)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts