Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Cx3 owners hope you all are having a excellent day..

I was wondering about installing a active sub under one of my front seats.. I already bought the underseat sub and it fits great.. But as always this gave me alot of questions :|

Firstly what will happen if I disconnected my negative lead on the battery?? I have read that some things will need to be reset after I have done this , what are those things and will I need a passcode for the infotainment system after I reconnect the power ?

Secondly I read of someone who connected their remote wire to fuse number 3 in the fuse box to turn the unit on and off but it was on a cx5 not sure if things will be the same on the cx3...

Thirdly I am not planning on splicing any wires I am going to connect my LOC to the rear speakers and run my Rca leads from that point , I know mazda won't cover my infotainment system if they can prove it was indeed my sub that did cause damage but will doing this mod void my service plan when I take it for it's service ??

Last question.. How do I remove the rear door panel ?? :confused:

I have a good understanding of wiring these things just want to get a few things out of the way

Regards :D

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I will find you a PDF for getting the panel off but somebody else will have to tell you where to collect the feeds.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum.

I will find you a PDF for getting the panel off but somebody else will have to tell you where to collect the feeds.
Thank you for the welcome ;) I would really appreciate if you can find me the pdf for the door panel.. Regards

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Thank you for the welcome ;) I would really appreciate if you can find me the pdf for the door panel.. Regards
Here you are;

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts