Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish there was more people that would indicate their location in the personal setup here on the forum, it would often give the debates much more sense and meaning.
To determine ones location is not the same as giving away Your address, just where on the planet you and Your car are.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I wish there was more people that would indicate their location in the personal setup here on the forum, it would often give the debates much more sense and meaning.
To determine ones location is not the same as giving away Your address, just where on the planet you and Your car are.
Ditto!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Yeah there is a sticky post about this, but some people make an account when they have a problem only to ask a question, so it is understandable they don't read all the rules initially.

·
Registered
451 Posts
@CX3Admin could make a simple settings change which requires something to be entered into Location when user is registering an account:

Admin CP -> User Profile Fields -> User Profile Field Manager -> Location -> [Edit] -> Field Required
My point exactly! I guess they think it is being too intrusive or pushy or something, but it would certainly make for more easy and enjoyable discourse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts