PART NUMBER: MR12788012738
SIZE: 18" x 8"
BOLT PATTERN: 5x114.30
OFFSET: 38 OR 48
B/S: 6
FINISH: SATIN BLACK
BORE: 72.60
LIP SIZE(IN): 1.2

Some sites such as CarID, and I believe amazon say guaranteed fit, while others like Motegi's say they do not. Everything I see about the specs seem that they will fit just fine, I would need hubcetric rings to match the bore size but that is normal. everything else seems to be fine. Just want to grab some opinions before I order the whole set!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi StickWiddet,

Those wheels will fit with either a 38 or 48 offset. The stock wheels have a 50 offset, so a lower number moves the wheel outward. The bore for the cx3 is 67.1, so the wheels you buy should come with an adapter, mine did. Here is a useful site to compare sizes,

https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/?wh...50-18X8ET38&fcl=50mm&wcl=30mm&scl=50mm&sr=0mm

The stock wheel is on the left, you can change the offset on the right and see the difference.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, thank you I had used that site and checked it before, just wanted to make sure I wasn't somehow missing something! Oly other thing is that I will be installing the Corksport cx-3 lowering springs which are slightly under a 2inch drop. Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Looks good! the all black mixed with the springs makes the wheels and tires look bigger than they actually are

1 - 8 of 8 Posts