Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the only Blue Mica Sport AWD in VA (for now).

New owner as of last week and so excited to kit out my new car. Looking forward to taking it on road trips, getting an armrest (because, why didn't that come with the base model I'll never understand), and maybe 18 inch tires in the future. For now I'll zip around in my ink colored car.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I got the only Blue Mica Sport AWD in VA (for now).

New owner as of last week and so excited to kit out my new car. Looking forward to taking it on road trips, getting an armrest (because, why didn't that come with the base model I'll never understand), and maybe 18 inch tires in the future. For now I'll zip around in my ink colored car.
No armrests seem to be a growing trend, i'm sure some research of why this is the case could possibly bring up reasons why in relation to the consumer, unless motivation was a one or the other situation for them here.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Your Mazda is beautiful!
The armrest was probably removed because the cup holders were moved back a bit to compensate for the buttons and dials.

·
Registered
7 Posts
New owner in Chicago. How I wanted the blue, but it entailed an indefinite wait, so I settled for Ceramic Metallic. Astonishingly complete car!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In what trim
I got the sport AWD. Something else I found out from the dealer. According to him mazda isn't shipping anything but AWD up the northeastern seaboard so that they don't gut their Mazda 3 5 door wagon sales. I think it's BS, but I checked 6 dealerships in my area and not one got a Fwd. So I had to compromise and got the sport AWD instead of the the touring with the tech package that I wanted. But the color was one thing I decided not to budge on.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I got the sport AWD. Something else I found out from the dealer. According to him mazda isn't shipping anything but AWD up the northeastern seaboard so that they don't gut their Mazda 3 5 door wagon sales. I think it's BS, but I checked 6 dealerships in my area and not one got a Fwd. So I had to compromise and got the sport AWD instead of the the touring with the tech package that I wanted. But the color was one thing I decided not to budge on.
It's probably a smart move not to have FWD till later, with AWD its easy to sell people up to that since its top of the line

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.