Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little different problem than the other post.

I was playing a CD. I read here that giving a voice command "play Auxillary" will pause the CD. It did, but then I no long had a CD! I was able to eject the one in there, and load another. It tried to validate the CD, can't, and tells me I have no CD. I can't change audio to CD, as it claims I don't have one.

Any advice here? What does a hard reset do?
Thanks.

·
Registered
86 Posts

I was playing a CD. I read here that giving a voice command "play Auxillary" will pause the CD. It did, but then I no long had a CD! I was able to eject the one in there, and load another. It tried to validate the CD, can't, and tells me I have no CD. I can't change audio to CD, as it claims I don't have one.

Thanks.

Pretty much the same problem -- CD is no longer listed in your sources, right? It just says FM AM USB 1 USB 2 AUX, etc., but no CD anymore, right?

At least yours ejected your CD... :)

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts

Thanks.
It will reboot the whole system Didn’y work for Sarah but its worth a try. Make sure there is nothing connected and the CD is out.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It will reboot the whole system Didn’y work for Sarah but its worth a try. Make sure there is nothing connected and the CD is out.
Reboot didn't do anything. Then I thought maybe I should have taken the GPS card out. Tried it again and it took much longer to reboot. Then the CD worked.

Don't know if that makes sense, but thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts