Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was driving home from work today I noticed an eye catching Mazda behind me. It looked like a smaller version of the new CX-9. At first I thought it might be a redesigned CX-5 (and I sure hope the next CX-5 looks like that!), then I thought maybe it IS the CX-9, as I haven't seen one in person only in pictures/videos so perhaps it is a little smaller than what I imagined. A little while later once we came to a traffic stop, the other SUV went to the right lane to turn right and passed me, I looked and noticed much to my surprise it says CX-7!

What the hell, Mazda? I can't find any information on a new CX-7. Did they stealthily release it? If not, how did this gentleman get one? Could he be a Mazda employee and he received one before they even announce it? Were my eyes deceiving me? I know there were rumors of a CX-7 coming out sometime this year, that it would be a 7-seater based on an elongated version of the CX-5. At any rate, it was one gorgeous SUV, looked even better than the CX-9 in my opinion. If this was truly the CX-7, and if it is pretty much an elongated CX-5 to allow for the +2 seat in the back, then I can't wait for the new CX-5 to come out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts