Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally purchased the CX-3 I was looking for! It is a 2016 CX-3 Grand Touring AWD with 7,200 miles. I got it during a great cyber Monday deal for $18,488 (excluding fees and taxes). The car is perfect shape - brand new condition. It drives great!

Attachments

·
Registered
745 Posts
I finally purchased the CX-3 I was looking for! It is a 2016 CX-3 Grand Touring AWD with 7,200 miles. I got it during a great cyber Monday deal for $18,488 (excluding fees and taxes). The car is perfect shape - brand new condition. It drives great!
Congratulations! Looks great, and a great deal!

California?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Beautiful!

Are CX-3's that rare that you had to go 500 miles or was it that color that was hard to find nearby?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Beautiful!

Are CX-3's that rare that you had to go 500 miles or was it that color that was hard to find nearby?
Once he found very low mileage, in pristine condition, then as they say in microeconomics ... Price! Price! Price! :)

An excellent deal, with bragging rights!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beautiful!

Yes, during my 4 month search, I only encountered 3 private seller (1 was salvage), so I had to start looking at dealerships. I wanted to narrow it down to red exterior, GT, AWD, and black interior. The price was pretty good - it was worth flying and driving 500 miles.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I would say that you caught a really great find. It sounds to me like the car that is always described as one that must have been driven by an elderly lady once a week to go to church. It also sounds like the duplicate of the 2016 Soul Red CX3 GT that I drive (old man driving once a week to pick up groceries). I doubt that you would find a one in that kind of condition within 500 miles or 5,000 miles! Congratulations! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts