Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I purchased the GT with tech, but I don't see the adaptive radar cruise. There is only blind spot assist, lane departure and the smart city brake. I thought this car had the radar cruise. I don't see the button on the steering wheel anywhere in the photos I had taken. Maybe the dealer showed me the wrong car? Im reading the Canadian reviews and they all show the radar cruise control and even the armrest. I don't see any of that in the pictures I took at the dealer of the GT with tech. Im very confused. Anyone know what's going on? Thanks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
HI Trixstar

The MRCC (Mazda Radar Cruise Control) is controlled by buttons on the right side of the steering wheel. In the MRCC you have a large button with "CANCEL" and "RES"
Underneeth is a button to control the distance to the car in front and a button to set speed (Speed increases with 10km/h by long press). The lower two buttons switches on/off cruise control and sets max speed (LIM)

Furthermore you can check the front of your car. If you have MRCC your "Mazda" brand is just a plastic sticker. In case of normal cruise control you have a real chrome "Mazda" badge.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I believe the adaptive cruise control is the button next to the +-Set button where you set the distance you want to remain from the car in front.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts