Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Has anyone or does anyone know how to remove the Cargo area trim, the plastic piece that meets the cargo tray? First picture.
I see that there are 2 push type plastic clips (left and right of the trim), second and third pictures. I removed those 2, however the trim still did not move, used a trim tool, and managed to lift the left and right ends VERY slightly. But it was still firmly in place. I didn't want to force it and break the plastic.
Cargo Trunk liner trim.JPG Trim Clips.JPG Trim Holder Clips.JPG
I've searched the forum, but can't find a Technical document to show how to remove this, like all other parts shared by @anchorman
Also did a google, and the closest videos and info does not explain well at all.

I know that this piece has to be removed before the side interior cargo pieces can be removed (bolted on under the fold-away cargo hooks).

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Watch this video at 50 sec
Holy moly.
Just rip it out!
Thanks, appreciate. I was just firm with the Pry tools. Now I know. Will update once I get to it... then I'll show my Mod :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
You might say to yourself 'But that's a CX-5'. I have a 2016 CX-3 and installed the same wiring and the skid plate removal is the same.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts