Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I've posted a profile picture, which shows up in the edit area, I've saved the changes, but nothing shows up in my posts. Does the pic need to be approved by an admin?
Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Hello,
I've posted a profile picture, which shows up in the edit area, I've saved the changes, but nothing shows up in my posts. Does the pic need to be approved by an admin?
Thanks.
No but it has to be a tiny files size so you have to mess about to get it small enough. It took me several goes to make it work.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hello,
I've posted a profile picture, which shows up in the edit area, I've saved the changes, but nothing shows up in my posts...
A custom Profile Picture (under the heading Your Profile) has maximum dimensions of 100 x 100 pixels and a maximum file size of 64KB. It will only appear on your Public Profile page and in the Members List against your username.

You want a picture on each of your posts, so you need the Edit Avatar option (under the heading Settings & Options) to set a custom Avatar with maximum dimensions of 80 x 80 pixels and a maximum file size of 19.5KB.

N.B: When I click your username, I get taken to the Public Profile page for user 411cx3, which is odd and may mean that your account is messed up somehow. :confused:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey everyone, thanks for the info. Not so good news that my account is cross linked with someone else. That seems to be a worse issue :(

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
I don’t know how to resolve that and so far I’m afraid admin have never responded to my messages. Can I suggest you attempt to re register with a different profile name.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts