Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone could help me i have a mazda cx3 2018 2.0 fwd. My horn sound like a clown loll. Does anyone knows what other type of horn i could use? I tried to search for a new horn but i did not found anything! Thanks! :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
I agree the horn is terrible on the CX-3. Mine sounds like something inside is broken. Absolutely pathetic. I'm considering going to a wrecking yard and picking a couple of different ones to try.

I'm following this post to see if there are any other ideas out there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
yep my horn is the same, every time i press the horn i think about changing it, but never get around to it.
it is possible there is a screw on the horn, which when turned changes the pitch/tone, but not sure i have not had a look.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone could help me i have a mazda cx3 2018 2.0 fwd. My horn sound like a clown loll. Does anyone knows what other type of horn i could use? I tried to search for a new horn but i did not found anything! Thanks! :)
After I commented on this thread a few other horn threads appeared. You might have already found them as well. Lots of good information in those threads.

One thread includes details on the removal of the front bumper/grill. I don't like the idea that the entire front bumper needs to be removed in order to get at the horn! If this is the case I'll just live with the pathetic horn and try not to use it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts