Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Friday night I was driving on a back road and went to toggle on my high beam lights and they would not turn on. The indicator light for the high beams also does not appear on the dash. When I pull the handle to turn the high beams on temporarily they do work and the blue high beam indicator light does appear on the dash but not when I wish to switch them on for a longer period of time. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I have an appointment with Mazda next week so i'll ask them then but I wish just wondering in the mean time if I could fix this myself.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Last Friday night I was driving on a back road and went to toggle on my high beam lights and they would not turn on. The indicator light for the high beams also does not appear on the dash. When I pull the handle to turn the high beams on temporarily they do work and the blue high beam indicator light does appear on the dash but not when I wish to switch them on for a longer period of time. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I have an appointment with Mazda next week so i'll ask them then but I wish just wondering in the mean time if I could fix this myself.
As the main beam is controlled in the same way for flash (or pass) or permanently on, I would suggest the switch is at fault and will be covered by warranty.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Have you left the lights on "auto" ?

Likely turn lights to ON and then high beams will function as expected.

Let us know

1 - 3 of 3 Posts