Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

Hidden/unknown Features

30K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  DaveInAZ 
#1 ·
I just got the car Wednesday and i'm in love. any features that they don't advertise for the car that you found out on your own?

#2 ·
eco friendly windshield washer nozzles
hide away cup holders

#7 ·
These aren't super hidden but worth noting:

Walk away lock. When you close the doors, car beeps once, then when you walk away it beeps again locking the doors. Must be activated in settings.

Settings lights timers in settings.

Polite horn.

TPMS is based on rotation of tires. It is passive so there are no sensors that need to be purchased/replaced when changing tires.

#15 ·
How do you turn off the daylight running lights? The manual says to refer to page 5-53, that page & section is all about audio. I figured out how to turn off the auto door locking when moving, but can't find the section w/codes to turnoff drls. I did find a section about setting the headlights to "auto", my 2016 Touring doesn't have that setting on the knob.

#19 ·
In my CX3 the DRLs are rows of LEDs in a down facing curve pattern which I think is really cool. There isn't much in the way of unnecessary amperage here. The only thing I would want to include would be DRLs in the rear light clusters as well. Any illumination of my car that would make my car a bit more noticeable is a good thing IMHO.

Reactions: Brigitte
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.