Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been researching my next ride since June, and have narrowed everything down to the CX3 being my true choice.
I test drove the CX3 on 2 different occasions and I'm hooked.

Now I am just waiting for the base Touring model to become available in my color choice. Dealer said it might be here first part of October. I found this site to see how you CX3 owners are enjoying the ride, experience, etc.

Zoom-Zoom!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$500 is holding my CX3 which is currently on the boat. Now I just hurry up and wait for delivery which is around the 3rd week of October.

Reactions: 1362

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here.
Did you get a chance to test drive vehicles from any other brands by any chance before deciding on the CX-3?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I tested several cars and SUVs in different categories including the Nissan Rogue, the Hyundai Tucson, the Mazda CX-5, the Mazda 3 Hatchback, and the Chevy Equinox. The Rogue made me feel like I needed to put a wig on and either have a car full of soccer kids, or make a nail appointment. (No offense to the soccer moms out there.)

The Tucson is Ok, but the MPG numbers don't even compare to the cx3.

Even if I'm the only 40-something year old dude driving a CX3. I don't care. It doesn't look or feel like a sissy car like the Nissan Juke does.

Reactions: 1362

·
Registered
265 Posts
Can't say that's the first time i've heard that about the rogue :D

CX-3 is just about the sportiest a vehicle in this segment gets, most car-like which is good for the enthusiast.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.